Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi all

Options
  • 24-08-2020 10:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all

I am moving to the north west region or northern Ireland with my my partner and 2 kids. My partner is from Donegal so wants to be close to family but I need to remain in the uk to keep my job, hence the move to northern Ireland. The problem is we have no idea what a good area would be for our family. My kids and partner are catholic, I am not. We want to live somewhere that's forward thinking with good schools for the kids. Our annual income is probably around 80-90k and I may need to occasionally commute to belfast for my job

I would really appreciate any suggestions anyone may have so i can start looking into potential areas. Any suggestions on any nice areas with nice people?

Comments

Advertisement