Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In Person GP consultation

Options
  • 24-08-2020 9:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,086 ✭✭✭✭

Not looking for medical advice, just advice on how to deal with a situation.

I’ve noticed a lump in my man parts that needs to be checked out but since doctors are not really seeing patients because of coronavirus how do I get this dealt with? Do I need to tell the (female) secretary what the problem is so I can maybe get a face to face appointment?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

Gael23 wrote: »
    Not looking for medical advice, just advice on how to deal with a situation.

I’ve noticed a lump in my man parts that needs to be checked out but since doctors are not really seeing patients because of coronavirus how do I get this dealt with? Do I need to tell the (female) secretary what the problem is so I can maybe get a face to face appointment?

Say you’d like a call back from a GP about a sensitive non Covid related issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Lots of GPs are back seeing patients in person, when my toddler was unwell the GP just did a COVID risk assessment over the phone then cleared us to come in and she was in full PPE

Advertisement