Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mail collection service dublin

Options
  • 23-08-2020 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

Hi
    I am currently living in dublin city in accomdation where there is no option to get any mail sent to me .

I was just wondering does anyone know any places where I might be able to get my mail delivered to and collect it from there?
    I have looked into a an post PO box and its just way too expensive.
    Does anyone know any shops that or places that would allow me to do this?
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭nibtrix

These people provide that service in Dublin 2 - https://www.mbeireland.ie/

I’ve never used them and have no affiliation, so not recommending them per se!

Edited to add, you could use Parcel Motel if it’s only for occasional items as it’s a pay per use service. Bit pricey it’ll you’re getting bills or statements delivered there though!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

you have posted the same thread across 3 different forums. Keep threads to one forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement