Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

James Bond is a sex addict and rapist

Options
  • 23-08-2020 4:15pm
    Site Banned Posts: 280 ✭✭

James Bond is a British Secret Service agent performing missions taking down evil people.

Yet on every mission he is hellbent on shagging. He even ends up shagging women associated with enemies of his. This is highly irresponsible of him on such important missions that could put many lives at risk.

Another thing that I wonder is if Bond carries any condoms. I can't imagine he does so is he going around having unprotected sex with loads of different women around the world? He must have shagged at least 50 women and may be riddled with STD's.

I also think he is a rapist. He forces himself upon women when they are resisting. Example if Goldfinger when he's in the hay barn and he grabs the woman and she's trying to not kiss him yet he forces him upon her.

He's also not very nice sometime. One time in Vietnam he was in a motorboat but the engine wouldn't start. When he told a little kid he would give him 20 dollars if he could start the engine, when the kid did it, Bond just pushed the kid into the water.

So what are your thoughts? Bond I believe is not the hero everyone thinks he is, he is a sex addicted rapist.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,558 ✭✭✭Allinall

He’s not real.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,418 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Wheres the conspiracy? He's a fictional character!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,417 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

jesus fcukin christ....everytime you get a new poster on here the tripe they sprout just gets worse and worse. Even worse is everyone of these idiots thinks they're the first to post that ****e and how clever they educate others on their points.

• Registered Users Posts: 704 ✭✭✭20/20

Another thing that I wonder is if Bond carries any condoms.

No need , he never actually has sexual intercourse.
    He undresses them and then lies in bed next to them making witty comments with the odd kiss thrown in.

Obviously he may have done a bit more with Pussy Galore.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,715 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Funny enough I just watched A View to a Kill on ITV1 there. Bond didn't take advantage of the (very hot) girl, and it was quite mutual in the end! :p

Great movie. Moore was always my favourite Bond (probably as he's the one who had the role when I was growing up). Don't watch any of the Connery movies OP or you may have a meltdown ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭TheBlackPill

During Bond's heydey, a shot of penicillin killed all STD's, and tertiary syphillus would be a prerequisite of being ruling class British at the time too

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭petros1980

Blazer wrote: »
    jesus fcukin christ....everytime you get a new poster on here the tripe they sprout just gets worse and worse. Even worse is everyone of these idiots thinks they're the first to post that ****e and how clever they educate others on their points.

Ah **** off, boring wanker yourself

Remember Ian Flemming was OSS.
    I suspect Bond's antics are toned down versions of what went down during WW2 and infiltrating the Eastern bloc too

• Registered Users Posts: 7,506 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

I havnt seen any older bond films in year so maybe I'm miss remembering.
    Sex addict maybe but rapist no. I dont remember any force or coercion going on. I remember most being prity happy about the encounter.

You have to realise he is a secret agent working under cover. It's not a summer job where you get to go back to your wife and kids for most of the year. He would have to get any companionship during the mission so the pool of posible suiter would be fairly small

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

Allinall wrote: »
    He’s not real.

Neither are conspiracy theories.

• Advertisement

I havnt seen any older bond films in year so maybe I'm miss remembering.
    Sex addict maybe but rapist no. I dont remember any force or coercion going on. I remember most being prity happy about the encounter.

You have to realise he is a secret agent working under cover. It's not a summer job where you get to go back to your wife and kids for most of the year. He would have to get any companionship during the mission so the pool of posible suiter would be fairly small

The back of the hand got used frequently when the women got hysterical. and Connery portrayed him as quite cruel too.
    the Connery films were the best. I even got to repeat the opening lines from You only Live twice in real life too. She didn;t leave and didn't betray me to gunmen either too,

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Not a CT.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement