Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female singer wanted, Alt-rock, Dublin

Options
  • 23-08-2020 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Guitarist, mid 30s looking for female singer to start an alt-rock/shoegaze band.
    I am not the most proficient guitarist, so beginners very welcome, it's mostly to have a bit of fun, write and play songs as a hobby.
    I have a couple of instrumentals recorded, I can PM the links if anybody is interested.
    I am in Dublin 16.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 A. M

Yugen wrote: »
    Guitarist, mid 30s looking for female singer to start an alt-rock/shoegaze band.
    I am not the most proficient guitarist, so beginners very welcome, it's mostly to have a bit of fun, write and play songs as a hobby.
    I have a couple of instrumentals recorded, I can PM the links if anybody is interested.
    I am in Dublin 16.

Hi, are you still looking for a vocalist?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Yugen

A. M wrote: »
    Hi, are you still looking for a vocalist?

Yes still looking! I could PM you a link with a couple of tracks if you are still interested.

Still looking, if anyone's interested!

Bump

Still looking, if anyone's interested!

• Advertisement
Advertisement