Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Make Up Brush Thread

Options
  • 22-08-2020 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi All,

Need to get a new set of make up brushes..was looking at MAC but seem very expensive towards other brands. Is this simply because they are the best or what are your recommendations?

Ideally would like to keep the spend around €60. Been looking at Morphe or Real Techniques are they worth it?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I have a good few Real Techniques brushes and find them very good. Blank Canvas Cosmetics is another good brand.

MAC brushes are great but there's so much else out there these days that are just as good for much cheaper.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,319 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

I bought a small foundation brush in Penney's recently. It was one of their more expensive range (still really cheap though!) and I wasn't expecting much from it, but I liked the smaller size so I thought I might as well try it as it wasn't going to break the bank. I really like it! I have cleaned it since too and no loose bristles or anything.

I have a couple of Real Technique brushes and blank Canvas, but I prefer the Real Technique ones! My Blank Canvas foundation one fell apart, my Real Technique one has lasted longer!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,390 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

Blank Canvas and Real Techniques are the best imo but I prefer real techniques.

Advertisement