Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

ETB tutor/teacher in Mayo wishes to connect with tutors/teachers from other counties

  • 22-08-2020 4:49pm
    #1
    Registered Users Posts: 16


    Hello,

    I’m hoping that through this forum, I can make contact with people from other counties who do similar work to me.

    I have been employed as a tutor by the ETB in Mayo for the past 20 years. Currently, approximately 75% of my hours are categorised as teacher hours whilst the remaining 25% are tutor/literacy. I signed the BTEI teacher conversion contract last year.

    I think it would be very useful for ETB tutors/teachers from different counties to compare notes.

    If interested, please get in touch. :)


Advertisement