Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teen Skincare

Options
  • 20-08-2020 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85,370 ✭✭✭✭

Any recommendations for teen skin with mild acne please, a good skincare range?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭otnomart

Serozinc by La Roche Posay is a miracle worker for treating/preventing spots.
    As it a spray, it is handy to use also in the back - if needed.
    Between Avene and La Roche Posay you should be able to find a suitable cleanser and moisturiser.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭jrosen

Image Clear cell cleanser. Its a salicylic based gel. Suited to acne prone or grade1/2 acne. Its a really great product. As much as it purifies/exfoliates it also help calm the redness. 2% salicylic.
    Its not suitable to use every day though, 3 times a week max. For the other days a gel based oil free wash is best to use.

They also do a medicated lotion, it can be used all over the face but works really well as an on the spot treatment too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

Cerave is my favourite, they've a smoothing cleanser with Salasylic Acid which will be gentle but help acne, and their day and night creams are full of ceramides, Hyralaunic acid and Niacinamide which help to repair barrier function, hydrate and even out skin tone.

It's very affordable and gentle while being affective too. I use their stuff everyday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭SixtaWalthers

In my teenage I was prone to acne and tried several skincare brands but honestly, diet played the most important role in it. Better to avoid tried and junk food and take more leafy veggies and fruits. Try gentle cleansing facewashes and srcubs for daily use but don't over exfoliate your skin.

Advertisement