Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

E-nv200 evalia 40kwh 7 seater

Options
  • 19-08-2020 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭

Interested in buying this, does anybody here own this van?
    Its showing up in nissan ireland website. €43k eur.
    I believe it was launched only this year in ireland.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

My sister recently bought a UK 2016 model from the UK that is now converted to a camper / home office. As far as i could tell its a leaf with firmer suspension and performs similar to a leaf so expect lower range and all the normal challenges of the leaf. I believe the battery is actively cooled and you can hear fans running when parked and charging.

The new model looks almost identical to hers so I suspect its just the battery that has been upgraded to same as the l40. A 60kwh battery would have made more sense as it does struggle with efficiency at times.

She loves it, its now the family primary car.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,941 ✭✭✭✭the_amazing_raisin

Well it's just about the only 7 seater EV around other than the Model X. So if it's a 7 seater you're after then you've not much choice

I think they've been around in the UK from last year, and it's based on the e-NV200 which has been around for a while.
    It might be worth looking one up second hand in the UK as you could save some money that way

Range from EV database looks to be around 190km, so I wouldn't count on more than 160-170km with a safe buffer
    https://ev-database.org/car/1117/Nissan-e-NV200-Evalia
    I'm in Dublin and if I had one I'd be confident driving around most of Leinster with at most a single quick charge
    It does have battery cooling so shouldn't be any rapidgate issues there

The infotainment looks very much copied from the leaf, so expect it to be state of the art for 2011.
    Still, it has all the essentials for driver comfort, air con, heated seats & wheel, decent stereo with phone connection so can't go wrong there

I looked at one in the UK a while back, decided if I was going to spend that money I'd get something smaller with a nicer interior
    BUT, it does have a lot of space and looks very versatile, so if that's what you need then I don't think you'd be going wrong with the Evalia

"The internet never fails to misremember" - Sebastian Ruiz, aka Frost

• Registered Users Posts: 10,941 ✭✭✭✭the_amazing_raisin

You could at the LEVC TX, which is basically an electric London taxi with a petrol range extender

It's got two features which personally I think are the greatest thing ever

1. No passenger seat, so no 'assistant driver' telling you to slow down
    2. A window to separate the driver from the passenger compartment. It could be battle royale back there and you'll be undisturbed

Okay I am joking around, but it'd be nice if LEVC made a more 'normal car' version of the TX, I think they'd sell a lot

"The internet never fails to misremember" - Sebastian Ruiz, aka Frost

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭kanuseeme

You could at the LEVC TX, which is basically an electric London taxi with a petrol range extender

It's got two features which personally I think are the greatest thing ever

1. No passenger seat, so no 'assistant driver' telling you to slow down
    2. A window to separate the driver from the passenger compartment. It could be battle royale back there and you'll be undisturbed

Okay I am joking around, but it'd be nice if LEVC made a more 'normal car' version of the TX, I think they'd sell a lot

I would wish those are standard on cars, less importantly its also has 11kw or 22 kw AC charging with the option of CCS or chademo.:D:D:D

Advertisement