Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone here run an Etsy shop? If so, what method of shipping?

Options
  • 17-08-2020 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭

I have a large amount of vintage stock that I want to start selling online - mainly small items from the 1970s and 80s - things like photo frames, silverware, christening mugs, gift sets, small vintage clocks and some retro electronics etc etc (most items are sub 1 kilo - but there are larger ones too)

I like the look of the Etsy selling model and the stock I have suits their criteria (being vintage).

I'm wondering about postage though. I assume the UK will be the most obvious market, so I'm wondering if anyone here uses Etsy (or similar) to sell on a regular basis and if so what courier / postage method they find best, especially when sending abroad.

Also, I'd be interested to hear anyone's opinions of the site - have they found it a good sales channel etc.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can point me in the right direction :)

Advertisement