Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applying Aftershave

Options
  • 16-08-2020 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,086 ✭✭✭✭

What are the best places on your body to apply tour fragrance? I can never get the scent off myself

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Ankles and thighs...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,352 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Crook of elbow, behind knees, behind ears or spraying into the air and walking through it are what I've recommended (for women). The first 3 areas are pulse points and the heat helps the fragrance.

Ironically for men, the face is probably the worst area as the alcohol will dry skin. Rubbing your wrists together is supposed to adversely affect the development and smell of the fragrance.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,086 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Crook of elbow, behind knees, behind ears or spraying into the air and walking through it are what I've recommended (for women). The first 3 areas are pulse points and the heat helps the fragrance.

Ironically for men, the face is probably the worst area as the alcohol will dry skin. Rubbing your wrists together is supposed to adversely affect the development and smell of the fragrance.

Would never have thought of my legs. I’ve always done just my neck and wrists

Gael23 wrote: »
    Would never have thought of my legs. I’ve always done just my neck and wrists

You should try it and see if there's a difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

If you're not smelling it off yourself you're doing it right. If you can smell your own perfume/aftershave it means you've over applied and smell overwhelming to others. Go with what Legs advised. A small dab on your pulse points is all you need to smell heavenly to others.

• Advertisement

I've also heard it said that a fragrance doesn't you if you can smell it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,086 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Where are your pulse points?

Gael23 wrote: »
    Where are your pulse points?

https://www.ties.com/blog/how-to-wear-cologne

Advertisement