Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Dahat Classic 20/21

  • 16-08-2020 6:56pm
    #1
    Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭ dahat


    Hey folks, back again for the new season ahead.


    Entry is the same as previous seasons €20 via Paypal only.

    Please make sure payment is marked friends & family. Any charges on my end will be deducted from the prize fund.

    If interested please PM for payment and league details including below information.

    Real Name
    Boards Name
    Team ID

    Team id can be sourced under the Gameweek History tab.

    Please include your Boards name in your transfer.

    Max Entrants : 25 and breakdown below if i get 25.
    Winner: €275
    Second: €150
    Third : €75

    Prize money subject to change depending on entrants & objections.


Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭ bodking


    dahat wrote: »
    Hey folks, back again for the new season ahead.


    Entry is the same as previous seasons €20 via Paypal only.

    Please make sure payment is marked friends & family. Any charges on my end will be deducted from the prize fund.

    If interested please PM for payment and league details including below information.

    Real Name
    Boards Name
    Team ID

    Team id can be sourced under the Gameweek History tab.

    Please include your Boards name in your transfer.

    Max Entrants : 25 and breakdown below if i get 25.
    Winner: €275
    Second: €150
    Third : €75

    Prize money subject to change depending on entrants & objections.

    Sign me up .


  • Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭ Shedite27


    In. PM sent


  • Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭ dahat


    Entrants

    1. Dahat
    2. Bodking
    3. Non Boardsie
    4. Shedite27
    5. Cypher_sounds
    6. fennor72
    7.
    8. cdev
    9. Markx
    10.Mcbain11
    11. Hackers
    12
    13
    14.
    15.
    16.
    17.
    18.
    19.
    20.
    21.
    22.
    23.
    24.
    25.


  • Registered Users Posts: 42,030 ✭✭✭✭ Scorpion Sting


    dahat wrote: »
    Entrants

    1. Dahat
    2. Bodking
    3. Non Boardsie
    4. Shedite27
    5. Cypher_sounds
    6. fennor72
    7. Scorpion Sting
    8. cdev
    9. Markx
    10.Mcbain11

    I haven't registered interest in this yet Dahat?


  • Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭ dahat


    I haven't registered interest in this yet Dahat?

    Apologies, was adding names from dm's. I've taken you from the list.

    Famous no7 now available!!!!


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,030 ✭✭✭✭ Scorpion Sting


    dahat wrote: »
    Apologies, was adding names from dm's. I've taken you from the list.

    Famous no7 now available!!!!

    Waiting to get paid so watch this space. ;)


  • Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭ dahat


    dahat wrote: »
    Entrants

    1. Dahat
    2. Bodking
    3. Non Boardsie
    4. Shedite27
    5. Cypher_sounds
    6. fennor72
    7.
    8. cdev
    9. Markx
    10.Mcbain11
    11. Hackers
    12 remoteboy
    13 CSF
    14. RDAMJAN
    15.slimshady007
    16. tailgunner
    17. Morzadec
    18. Thepodman
    19. NoviGlitzko
    20. Boots234
    21.
    22.
    23.
    24.
    25.

    Updated.


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭ NoviGlitzko


    I'm in. Sending PM.


  • Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭ dahat


    Entrants

    1. Dahat
    2. Bodking
    3. Non Boardsie
    4. Shedite27
    5. Cypher_sounds
    6. fennor72
    7. Scorpion Sting
    8. cdev
    9. Markx
    10.Mcbain11
    11. Hackers
    12 remoteboy
    13 CSF
    14. RDAMJAN
    15.slimshady007
    16. tailgunner
    17. Morzadec
    18. Thepodman
    19. NoviGlitzko
    20. Boots234
    21. Tayto crisps
    22. Shanee
    23. SJIII
    24. AdpRo
    25. Elites Team


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭ AdpRo


    I'm in again, will PM you now.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭ dahat


    Just #7 spot left..

    All full, thanks to all who entered now let's gets tinkering!!!


  • Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭ dahat


    Well done all & to the winners.

    I’ll post the final table tomorrow & get cash out this week.

    Once again I fail to collect in my own league!!!


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭ remoteboy


    Thanks for running this. Always appreciated.


  • Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭ dahat


    Can first & second pm PayPal addresses to me please?


  • Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭ dahat


    All winnings sent on.

    Enjoy folks & we'll do it all next year again!


  • Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭ bodking


    Count me in .


  • Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭ dahat




Advertisement