Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sleeping

Options
  • 16-08-2020 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Does anyone have any recommendations for pregnancy pillows? At the moment I have the dream genii one and find it useless. Im not sure if my bump isn't big enough (I'm 25 weeks so its pretty noticeable) I keep ending up on my back and am worried about the baba. I woke up this morning and my back was sore. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭lazygal

I had the Dream genii but I found making a nest of regular pillows, with one behind my back and one between my knees worked best.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

lazygal wrote: »
    I had the Dream genii but I found making a nest of regular pillows, with one behind my back and one between my knees worked best.

I did this too. And it definitely worked best for me

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Does ne1 know?

Check out these products from www.SpeedSleep.com they have some pillows online.
    I have been using SpeedSleep I for years to catch up on Sleep after working late hours. The 25 deep sleep power nap is brilliant! Speed Sleep II is great to condition your mind to get in shape. :)

Advertisement