Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FAE EXAMS 2020

Options
  • 16-08-2020 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Anyone getting ready to sit their FAE exams this week? Just wondering how everyone is feeling in terms of being prepared & what they predict is coming up? Getting close!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭redlad12

How did you find the Core yesterday? I definitely struggled with FR but kind of knew that going in.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Worries

redlad12 wrote: »
    How did you find the Core yesterday? I definitely struggled with FR but kind of knew that going in.

I found it pretty rough.. doubt I passed which is ****! Not for lack of hard work or effort though. Seems like the majority of people had issues with the platform that affected their performance!

Yea the bullet points or insert table wouldnt work for me! Haha im just holding out hope the fact that we missed so much in house lectures and the platform was changed , new subjects etc , that they might be a bit easier on the marking!!

Just to add, got an email back from FAE saying a few people had the same problem and they have led the examiner know regarding professional competence layout marks...

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Worries

redlad12 wrote: »
    Just to add, got an email back from FAE saying a few people had the same problem and they have led the examiner know regarding professional competence layout marks...

Which elective did you do?

• Advertisement

I did audit, Was actually happy with it but I've heard people say that about audit before and fail!

Advertisement