Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plumbing for cabin

Options
  • 15-08-2020 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hello all was quoted €1150 for plumbing for 25sqm log cabin that’s me supplying all fittings
    Price includes supply of 50ltr water tank fittings for toilet sink and shower

Sounds very expensive ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,295 ✭✭✭✭looksee

High enough but not outrageous. There must be other work though - supply to cabin and removal to tank/mains wastewater?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,986 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

What type of shower? Shower alone can be 200 or 300 euro. Are you installing a pump to boost the water pressure?

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭petronius

It seems a bit high, but depends on the work, is there any electricial work that a sparks is needed for that costs a bit more? I had a number of plumbing jobs done, that was stuck with an extra few hundered for an electrician to bring up the wiring for the power shower to standard, which wasnt mentioned initially.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 ng7

petronius wrote: »
    It seems a bit high, but depends on the work, is there any electricial work that a sparks is needed for that costs a bit more? I had a number of plumbing jobs done, that was stuck with an extra few hundered for an electrician to bring up the wiring for the power shower to standard, which wasnt mentioned initially.
    Thanks for reply
    Brand new septic tank going onsite so waste pipes just need to be hooked up and no electrics as he has quoted me 2k separate for electrics

Advertisement