Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diploma in Taxation - Tax Institute

Options
  • 13-08-2020 10:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all,

Has anyone completed this new course Diploma in Tax with the Tax institute. I'm looking at tax courses and I can't find anyone who has completed this course. Would appreciate reviews if you have completed?
    How time consuming was the course?
    How did you find the content?
    Would you recommend?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,312 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

what is the career objective here?

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Jcb18

I'm ACCA qualified and looking to refresh tax skills. I have worked mostly in Industry. Toying with idea of doing freelance work but realistically will be going back to industry.

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Will Yam

Jcb18 wrote: »
    I'm ACCA qualified and looking to refresh tax skills. I have worked mostly in Industry. Toying with idea of doing freelance work but realistically will be going back to industry.

You could try the Certified Tax Adviser (CTax) qualification offered by CPA.

It’s a one year course and you have to be an accountant to get on it.

Advertisement