Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Front Door, Bottom and Top Price?

Options
  • 12-08-2020 12:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭

I rent out a couple of homes in Tyrellstown that need the front doors replacing, I am at a lost as to what is the bottom of the market and what's mid range regards to cost of getting a front composite door with decent locks and getting it fitted.

Can anyone advise me on a guide line on price so I dont go too cheap for the door and installation.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Bold Abdu

I bought a black PVC door from Munster joinery for €1,195 (incl. VAT) last year. Extra €60 for a letter box in door.

Good quality door.

It was the cheapest quote of the few I got at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

utmbuilder wrote: »
    I rent out a couple of homes in Tyrellstown that need the front doors replacing, I am at a lost as to what is the bottom of the market and what's mid range regards to cost of getting a front composite door with decent locks and getting it fitted.

Can anyone advise me on a guide line on price so I dont go too cheap for the door and installation.
    Are they the single doors in tyrellstown or the door with double side screens. We have done a good few out there but the prices will differ from the single door to doors with side screens

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭utmbuilder

single door, with small glass square, prices ranging from 1200 to 4000

i take it that munster joinery price is not fitteD?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,274 ✭✭✭greasepalm

What about recycled doors taken out of house when doing an upgrade,facebook ,adverts,donedeal and you will need your size to ring them as many in stock?

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Bold Abdu

utmbuilder wrote: »
    single door, with small glass square, prices ranging from 1200 to 4000

i take it that munster joinery price is not fitteD?

That was fitted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement