Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer/guitarist wanted (Co. Galway)

Options
  • 11-08-2020 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Drummer and guitarist looking for a singer to complete a 3 piece. We are based in loughrea. More acoustic kinda stuff. R.E.M, Tom petty, that sort of stuff. Have own rehearsal space. Drop a pm if interested

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 padawan

Hi, are ye still looking/going ahead with this?
    Peter

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Nedington

padawan wrote: »
    Hi, are ye still looking/going ahead with this?
    Peter

Hi Peter, we might look again in the spring/ summer or whenever all of this covid calms down.

Niall

• Registered Users Posts: 41 padawan

Sound. I might pm you my number if that’s ok and we could possibly keep in some contact in the meantime. I play guitar (acoustic and electric) and sing.
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Speedodoyle

Nedington wrote: »
    Drummer and guitarist looking for a singer to complete a 3 piece. We are based in loughrea. More acoustic kinda stuff. R.E.M, Tom petty, that sort of stuff. Have own rehearsal space. Drop a pm if interested

Sounds like you need a bass man. Gotta have that smooth rolling low end to rock through the likes of that smooth rock your talking about. Lemme know if ye are still lookin to jam!

Advertisement