Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Trying to buy a steam code from amazon.fr?

• 09-08-2020 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

Hey, sorry if this is a newb question but ive found a digital steam key I want to buy on Amazon France.

I've made a french address (its just a digital code but Amazon only wants to send it to a French address) but every time I try to complete the purchase it says I'm not in the right location.

Any ideas? I've put in a real French address and selected it. I've tried using the amazon app too but it says the same thing.

I'm worried that my account might get hacked if I access my amazon account using a french VPN.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,598 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I'm worried that my account might get hacked if I access my amazon account using a french VPN.

What's your rationale for that fear?

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Metroid diorteM

Overheal wrote: »
    What's your rationale for that fear?

The game Im buying is 6 euro. Im not signing up for a paid vpn just for this (I would rarely use it) and I'd prefer not to put my data security in the hands of a free VPN.

Advertisement