Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would you ever wear leggings?

Options
  • 07-08-2020 3:23pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭

Despite being seldom worn by men in Ireland, there are male leggings and so they aren't purely for women.

Would I be wrong in saying that most men would be against wearing them for fear of looking feminine?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭howamidifferent

Excellent post OP, bang on form as usual

Despite being seldom worn by men in Ireland, there are male leggings and so they aren't purely for women.

Would I be wrong in saying that most men would be against wearing them for fear of looking feminine?

I just don't like my balls being constrained in such a manner. Simple enough, and nothing to do with appearance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Would you (or do you) wear them yourself, OP?

At least your lethargy from having contracted COVID-19 isn’t stopping you starting threads.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,488 ✭✭✭✭banie01

I am still shocked that Mr F, can formulate a thought, then have the awareness to ask "Would I be wrong?"

FFS Mr F, can you point to any instance to date where you have reached that nexus and been found right?
    If you formulate a theory, rather than give it immediate voice...
    Why not just do what every one else does?
    Assume that, YES! You are wrong!

Much like a stopped clock, you may eventually land upon a "yes, you were right!" moment.

However, much like a stopped clock being correct twice a day but still stopped!
    Thats merely the exception that proves the rule in your case.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Tig98

I just don't like my balls being constrained in such a manner. Simple enough, and nothing to do with appearance.

Same, and I hate having the visible dick bulge in tracksuit pants. You'd be afraid someone would accuse you of something like

Tig98 wrote: »
    Same, and I hate having the visible dick bulge in tracksuit pants. You'd be afraid someone would accuse you of something like

You could wear a mini skirt with the leggings to cover any untoward bulges. May as well go the whole hog and wear a blouse also. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Tig98

To me they're impractical, I don't give a **** about perceived femininity

I'd have plenty pairs of tracksuits not aesthetically or functionally very different to leggings only for fabric and colour. Most lads wear joggers now instead of the fat pants tracksuits.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭corkgsxr

They also make man bags.

Will any normal person wear them or leggings. Not a hope

• Registered Users Posts: 17,840 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

banie01 wrote: »
    I am still shocked that Mr F, can formulate a thought, then have the awareness to ask "Would I be wrong?"

FFS Mr F, can you point to any instance to date where you have reached that nexus and been found right?
    If you formulate a theory, rather than give it immediate voice...
    Why not just do what every one else does?
    Assume that, YES! You are wrong!

Much like a stopped clock, you may eventually land upon a "yes, you were right!" moment.

However, much like a stopped clock being correct twice a day but still stopped!
    Thats merely the exception that proves the rule in your case.

most people have filters, maybe he has outsourced his to boards :pac:

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭Stigura

Leggin's? My man; I wouldn't leave home without mine! Absolutely essential wear. Summer or Winter.

P8130469.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,236 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Wtf is that !?!?

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

:D One of my leggin's! Turns out it's actually incredibly difficult to get a decent shot of ones own leg :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,130 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

I live in a country that would get to - 20 so in winter I'd often wear leg warmers

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Fcuk no.

Would look ridiculous. I'll leave tights wearing to Shakespearean actors and Robin Hood.

Stigura wrote: »
    :D One of my leggin's! Turns out it's actually incredibly difficult to get a decent shot of ones own leg :pac:

Dude... it was your foot I was on about |!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

LMFAO!!! Believe me; It's just an awkward angle! I'm not misshapen! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,174 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Heck no. wouldn't fancy anything tight like that, not to mention the outline of my enormous genitals being technically in violation of NATO strategic arms limitation protocols. I haven't worn trousers in four months, aside from one night in Quinlan's restaurant a couple of weeks back when I had a pair of slacks on, and it felt weird! :pac:

Men - only when cycling or running.

Women -everywhere, for everything - pulled up as far and as tight as possible. (1 size too small if possible)

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭laoisgem

greenspurs wrote: »
    Men - only when cycling or running.

Women -everywhere, for everything - pulled up as far and as tight as possible. (1 size too small if possible)

:P:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

Stigura wrote: »

Your foot looks dead

Advertisement