Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

beer cooler help!!

Options
  • 04-08-2020 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I have a calypso beer keg cooler that I want to setup for the weekend (son's confirmation)
    I havent used it in 10 years so can't remember the way it was setup.
    Its the recirc thats puzzling me.
    Videos I have seen online have the recirc in and out connected to each other.
    It seems the last time I used it the recirc out was going to the guinness tap and the recirc in was not connected to anything (unless is came loose at some point)
    Also, someone suggested that I can run 2 kegs off it but it only has 1 product in and out?
    Any help greatly appreciated,
    Sham

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭cyborg

that cooler can only cool 1 product
    Recirc is used to cool the lines but for the tap pictured you don't need it , just connect recirc in to recirc out.
    bit late for the confirmation I'm afraid

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

cyborg wrote: »
    that cooler can only cool 1 product
    Recirc is used to cool the lines but for the tap pictured you don't need it , just connect recirc in to recirc out.
    bit late for the confirmation I'm afraid

Thanks for reply,
    I put it recirc in to out but when I tapped the keg the beer pissed out of the overflow so it's recirc out to the tap and recirc in to product out, strange I know but thats how it works, getting second keg this week ;)

Advertisement