Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trading a PS4 1TB into CEX

Options
  • 02-08-2020 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭

Hi I have a PS4 1TB the last one before the slim came out, I bought it as a backup as I wanted the optical out for my Astro Mixamp but didn't use it much as I bought the pro.
    I have never used CEX and have set up an account I see it offers a drop off service to a store (Tallaght would be closest to me) and as long as it passes their checks they will pay what I take it is their offer on the website? I have all cables the box and the controller that I never used, just worried they might say pull out the headset and say it's incomplete and reduce the offer, would I just be better off queuing up and let them check the box in front of me? Any advice greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Triangle

I sold them mine 2 weeks ago and it all went well.
    The cash came through as expected about 5 days after I handed it in.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Romero

Triangle wrote: »
    I sold them mine 2 weeks ago and it all went well.
    The cash came through as expected about 5 days after I handed it in.

Thanks, and that was their drop off service so you just handed it off to someone did they give you some receipt to say you had handed it in?

Advertisement