Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Derry Medical School

Options
  • 01-08-2020 8:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

The GEM school at Ulster University in Derry has finally been given the go-ahead to start in September 2021. Is anybody considered applying? Fees will be around £4,400 for EU students. Some food for thought when you compare to fees in ROI!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭taxignorant

Wow if my kids weren't in school and I wasn't too old to wait another year I would definitely go for this. Four years for nearly the price of one down here. Fantastic news that some of the financial barriers will be removed. Those kinds of fees could easily be paid with summer and holiday work. So glad that capable candidates won't be ruled out because of money. ( As much)

Advertisement