Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you ever been robbed by your girlfriend?

Options
  • 01-08-2020 3:10pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭

I know a lad whose girlfriend placed a keylogger on his computer. She saved his passwords for PayPal, his bank account, etc.. Eventually fled the country and drained his account.

Anyone had a similar experience like this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭mountain

Is there no limit to your nonsense?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

I know a fella who paid 50 euro a week for 4 years for a kid who wasnt his. Surely that should be a criminal offence or atleast one you could sue for.

But no, one day he had a child the next he didnt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

Polish lad where I work was robbed twice by the same girlfriend. I believe €20 k was the sum involved over the two occasions. Having said that she must have been a demon in the sack considering she got to rob him a second time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,720 ✭✭✭Large bottle small glass

Polish lad where I work was robbed twice by the same girlfriend. I believe €20 k was the sum involved over the two occasions. Having said that she must have been a demon in the sack considering she got to rob him a second time.

Cheapest ride is the one you pay for comes to mind

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

mountain wrote: »
    Is there no limit to your nonsense?
    Indeed. There is a limit and this one reached it. Closed.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement