Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 Youth All Irelands

Options
  • 31-07-2020 8:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭

Panduit Carrick Wheelers are proud to announce the 2020 Youth All Ireland Championships. They will take place on Sunday, August 16th in Carrolls Cross, Kilmacthomas, Co. Waterford. (Eircode X42 F650)

Might be some interest to some of ye with kids racing.

http://carrickwheelers.com/?p=3599

all_ireland-736x1024.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭wav1

Great to see it going ahead

• Registered Users Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭NamelessPhil

Thanks for a well organised and marshalled event today. I appreciate the work that went into running this event, especially during the pandemic.

Congratulations to all today's winners and well done to everyone who took part.

It was my daughter's first time at the Nationals and she gave it a good try. I couldn't be prouder of her.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,246 ✭✭✭secman

Great result for Gorey cc, their first ever national champion; won the under 12 boys section. By all accounts a great event, thanks to the organisers, kudos. And well done to all the competitors today.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭Junior

Efm8tLYXgAEHXp_?format=png&name=large

Full results above. Thanks to everyone who made it possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭slow

The ‘cyclocross’ model adopted by the race organizers yesterday is the way to go for the Covid era.

Rural circuit. Gazebos and portaloos. Arrive, race, go home. Other organizers should follow this model.

• Advertisement
Advertisement