Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to grow facial hair?

Options
  • 30-07-2020 3:06am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭

Is any man here like this? I'm 22 and have so far not been able to develop any facial hair at all. It's nice cause I don't have to spend money on shaving products.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Not me. Been able to grow a beard since around 15/16.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Do you have pubes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭LiquidZeb

Look on the bright side OP, you'll save a fortune on razors and shaving cream.

I hear your frustration. I tried ingesting fertiliser to stimulate growth, unfortunately this proved a failure when I passed away.

Is any man here like this? I'm 12 and have so far not been able to develop any facial hair at all. It's nice cause I don't have to spend money on shaving products.

I think this may be the reason.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

I hear your frustration. I tried ingesting fertiliser to stimulate growth, unfortunately this proved a failure when I passed away.

Cover your face in sh1t. It will act as fertiliser for facial hair growth. Plus from a distance it will look like a beard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭Blondini

These guys came up with a solution...

11782521.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭Filmer Paradise

I know it's (yet) another mr fegelien thread, but I'll put in an an answer to this.

First off to all the smart arse answers to this, I hope you burn in Hell with your hairy arse faces & your hipster beards!

Now, I've gotten that out of the way...

I'm 52 & my beard growth is patchy to say the least. I could grow a 'Ronnie', but they're not really the fashion now.

I don't really care about my 'problem' nowadays because I'm an older established fellow who has achieved most of the basics expected of someone of my age.

Good job, great wife, lovely healthy kids.

I did it all without the ability to grow a full beard. Mad isin't it?:confused:;)

When I was younger it bothered me a lot, but at that stage lots of things bothered me.

Also, my hair is very good for a man of my age. No baldness & not much 'snow on the roof'.

All that said, I'd love the ability to grow a killer set of sideboards.:cool:

Advertisement