Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Electric scooters - ride trails

Options
  • 29-07-2020 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi All,

I recently got into scooting and looking for scooting tracks. Anyone have recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,194 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

M50, against the traffic

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Andriusa

M50, against the traffic

Thanks, but looking for more designated trails. Was thinking to try out GreenWay in Wexford.

Interested for someone who is scooting and done some trails.

• Registered Users Posts: 64,876 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Electric scooters are illegal on all publicly accessible roads / paths in Ireland. And for the record, I am certainly not against electric bikes or scooter, I own several of them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,611 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

unkel wrote: »
    Electric scooters are illegal on all publicly accessible roads / paths in Ireland. And for the record, I am certainly not against electric bikes or scooter, I own several of them :D

Any advice on a good one to buy and somewhere to buy one.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Andriusa

Can we keep this thread for scooting trails?

So far there two 0 value posts and an offtopic question...

• Advertisement
Advertisement