Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get an overcoat?

Options
  • 29-07-2020 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭

Hi

I'm looking for recomendations on where to buy and overcoat. I'm 24 male.
    I'm looking into getting some new clothes for winter/autumn, and I'd like a nice overcoat. It won't be worn with a suit, my office is smart casual, so something that goes with that.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Do you mean like a wool overcoat? I'd recommend a camel wool overcoat - I got a vintage one a few years back and honestly it's great for throwing on over jeans and a t-shirt as much as a shirt and dress trousers. It can even go over a suit / blazer quite well.

A navy peacoat is a good shout too, for the same reasons.

Now's not the best time to be looking to buy, I've looked at a few sites and nowhere really have their winter stuff in yet that i can see. In general Marks & Spencer is good place to start for a balance of quality and price.

Advertisement