Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheek fillers

Options
  • 27-07-2020 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Could you recommend a good doctor for cheek fillers please. If we are not allowed to recommend specific places on this thread could you pm me please. I have been sick recently, lost weight and well I am starting to see the effects of string also so would love to get cheek fillers to improve my confidence.
    I don’t know anyone who got them do I am just going by google . I am finding it a minefield to even know what to look out for except I know to get a registered doctor.
    Any advise greatly appreciated!
    M

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭SozBbz

molly09 wrote: »
    Hi
    Could you recommend a good doctor for cheek fillers please. If we are not allowed to recommend specific places on this thread could you pm me please. I have been sick recently, lost weight and well I am starting to see the effects of string also so would love to get cheek fillers to improve my confidence.
    I don’t know anyone who got them do I am just going by google . I am finding it a minefield to even know what to look out for except I know to get a registered doctor.
    Any advise greatly appreciated!
    M

Doctors and Dentists are who you should be looking for. What part of the country are you in OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭molly09

SozBbz wrote: »
    Doctors and Dentists are who you should be looking for. What part of the country are you in OP?

Hi

I don’t mind traveling to any part of the country as I would much prefer to go to a good doctor/dentist who knows what they are doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,390 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

molly09 wrote: »
    Hi

I don’t mind traveling to any part of the country as I would much prefer to go to a good doctor/dentist who knows what they are doing.

I wouldnt go to a Dentist for fillers or botox, the likely places to have fillers done would be a skin clinic, you can google them for your area. Both Therapie and Renew skin clinics are quite popular.

Advertisement