Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50% off Balsam Hill artificial Christmas trees

Options
  • 26-07-2020 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭

Balsam Hill are running their Christmas in July promotion, with up to 50% off their artificial trees and other decorations (even more off some clearance models)

https://www.balsamhill.co.uk/artificial-christmas-trees-wreaths-garlands-foliage-home-decor-on-sale

Prices include free shipping to Ireland.

Apologies for the unseasonal post, plus I’m well aware that these are fairly pricey even at sale prices, but apparently they’re very impressive - Sale ends July 28th.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Balsam Hill are running their Christmas in July promotion, with up to 50% off their artificial trees and other decorations (even more off some clearance models)

https://www.balsamhill.co.uk/artificial-christmas-trees-wreaths-garlands-foliage-home-decor-on-sale

Prices include free shipping to Ireland.

Apologies for the unseasonal post, plus I’m well aware that these are fairly pricey even at sale prices, but apparently they’re very impressive - Sale ends July 28th.

Unbelievable as it might sound, but I was actually looking on their website this morning, long before I seen this thread.

Herself has insisted that we need a new tree for this year, I've just reminded her that we've been through about 3 trees in about 6 years, (including one that she gave away to her sister, and loudly reminds me that she wished she had of kept everytime we leave their home).

I may brace myself to have the account pillaged once again by the looks of things. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭Staplor

What are this crowd like?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,561 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

This might just suit me, fell across old tree stand while clearing shed during the week and give me the reminder I needed as I had dumped the 20 year old tree in January, thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭amber2

Staplor wrote: »

Bought a Grandview pre lit 4/5 years ago Perfect last time used.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭GaGa21

Staplor wrote:

Fab stuff. You'd see a lot of bloggers show their trees and products on run up to Xmas. All gifted of course! But still great quality and wanted to purchase myself except too expensive!
    Would buy in the sale though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,561 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Nothing cheap about them even on sale

Advertisement