Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adare Manor for Small Function

Options
  • 26-07-2020 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

I am in the preliminary stages of research, and was wondering if it is possible to book the Oak Room restaurant or carriagehouse for exclusive use? Not interested in the grand ballroom or the minimum 30 room booking that is required for weddings or functions of this nature.

Would I even need to tell Adare Manor why I am booking the restaurant for 40-50 people if we literally just want dinner and one suite?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,934 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

I am in the preliminary stages of research, and was wondering if it is possible to book the Oak Room restaurant or carriagehouse for exclusive use? Not interested in the grand ballroom or the minimum 30 room booking that is required for weddings or functions of this nature.

Would I even need to tell Adare Manor why I am booking the restaurant for 40-50 people if we literally just want dinner and one suite?

It's likely the Oak room is used for other guests, residents etc so exclusivity may not be an option. It's probably better to see if they have a smaller function room, area that coukd be used, in addition this would facilitate tayloring menus, working out budget etc. From a meal point of view its far better to have a preset menu offering some choice. Make the call, I've no doubt they'll have many options to consider, and what a location it is

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

Advertisement