Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Value of a 2014 Leaf Tekna/SVE 24kw 3.3 on board charger 35k miles

Options
  • 25-07-2020 12:11pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 387 ✭✭

Hi all,

My friend had an immaculate 2014 Leaf Tekna/SVE 24kw 3.3 on board charger with 35k miles. Only 36 quick charges and SOH 93%. Its black with Nct to Feb 2022.

I say "had an immaculate" as if you look at my other posts debris from a cement truck damaged the front of the cars paintwork and chipped headlights totaling 4850 euro.

He's worried now that he might lose the car if insurance write it off as he might not get enough to pay a similar immaculate Leaf.

What would be a fair price for the above Leaf?
    TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭AhHaor

I think I'd say 8 for a private sale. And maybe 9 trade in.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 387 ✭✭Ta ceist agam

Thanks for reply.

A lot of dealers are charging between 10k to 11.5I for the lower SV spec, so it would be a unfair for him to have to come up 2 to 3k to buy a lower spec Leaf if insurance just paid out 8/9k. Or am I correct in that I read the insurance company will pay out the value that a car is selling at from a reputable dealer I.e a Nissan dealer. Obviously, the insurance company like to play the negotiating game so will lo ball first.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

Id sell my 142 SVE with 6.6 for €11k

Stealthirl wrote: »
    Id sell my 142 SVE with 6.6 for €11k

You will sell or sold?

The difference is massive!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

I would sell it to them for 11K :)

• Advertisement

Stealthirl wrote: »