Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Decibullz Molded Earplugs

  • 23-07-2020 6:28pm
    #1
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭ Steel rain


    Does anyone use Decibullz Molded Earplugs for clay shooting or target shooting and how do you find them?


Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 31 Al_Bundy


    Steel rain wrote: »
    Does anyone use Decibullz Molded Earplugs for clay shooting or target shooting and how do you find them?

    Yep. Use them weekly and find them great. As long as you mould them correctly they are brilliant imo.


  • Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭ Steel rain


    Al_Bundy wrote: »
    Yep. Use them weekly and find them great. As long as you mould them correctly they are brilliant imo.

    Thanks Al, I'm finding my peltor earmuffs are hitting my stock when I mount my shotgun so think I'll get a set of these, did yo get the standard set or the percussive set Al?


  • Registered Users Posts: 31 Al_Bundy


    Steel rain wrote: »
    Thanks Al, I'm finding my peltor earmuffs are hitting my stock when I mount my shotgun so think I'll get a set of these, did yo get the standard set or the percussive set Al?

    Just got the standard ones. About €35, I had seen the other ones recently but i have 2 pairs of the standard ones. Might give them a go when it's time to change them.


  • Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭ Steel rain


    Al_Bundy wrote: »
    Just got the standard ones. About €35, I had seen the other ones recently but i have 2 pairs of the standard ones. Might give them a go when it's time to change them.

    Think i might go with the percussive ones so, sound out Al.


  • Registered Users Posts: 14,334 ✭✭✭✭ Grizzly 45


    Highly recommend the decibulz earplugs. Use them for chainsaw work and shooting.

    Confucius say."He who says one man cannot change World. Never has eaten bat soup in Wuhan!"



  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭ Steel rain


    Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    Highly recommend the decibulz earplugs. Use them for chainsaw work and shooting.

    For moulded earplugs they seem to be great value, compared to Cens anyway.


Advertisement