Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replace Jarmet Sprayer Diaphragm

Options
  • 23-07-2020 9:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 28

I've the pump taken apart on an 800L Jarmet sprayer and the diaphragms to the left & right of the pump need replacing due to splitting. I'm going to order them from Whites of Portadown today. The top diaphragm seems fine but my question is when I put it all back together do I need to repressurise the top of the pump using the air valve on top of the housing and if so what pressure does it need to be inflated to? Cheers. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭orm0nd

It's supposed to be a certain % under the spraying pressure but I can't remember how much.

Try around 1 bar and see how it goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Donegalforever

maco2000 wrote: »
    I've the pump taken apart on an 800L Jarmet sprayer and the diaphragms to the left & right of the pump need replacing due to splitting. I'm going to order them from Whites of Portadown today. The top diaphragm seems fine but my question is when I put it all back together do I need to repressurise the top of the pump using the air valve on top of the housing and if so what pressure does it need to be inflated to? Cheers. :)

Your best bet might be to enquire from Whites.
    They should have this type of information.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 maco2000

orm0nd wrote: »
    It's supposed to be a certain % under the spraying pressure but I can't remember how much.

Try around 1 bar and see how it goes.

I contacted Whites and they said after reassembly do NOT pressurise it. I'm looking forward to getting the parts now so I can try it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 maco2000

Your best bet might be to enquire from Whites.
    They should have this type of information.

contacted Whites and they said after reassembly do NOT pressurise it. I'm looking forward to getting the parts now so I can try it out.

Advertisement