Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Norsemen Series 3 - Netflix

Options
  • 23-07-2020 6:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭

So glad that this is back with Season 3.
    Without realising it i am already on Episode 4 of Season 3.

And it is hilarious.

Sadly, they only do 6 episodes per season, 30mins each.
    So each season gets binge watched in a few hours.

A totally comedic take on the Viking genre while relating modern day concepts.
    How they manage to come up with these ideas and then make it work is beyond me.
    But me wants more, more, more.

It's one of those that should be limited to one episode per week (although perhaps slightly longer episodes).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

I enjoyed seasons 1 and 2 but season 3 seems to be a prequel which is baffling. Not sure what the writers were thinking of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭amadangomor

I enjoyed seasons 1 and 2 but season 3 seems to be a prequel which is baffling. Not sure what the writers were thinking of.

I thought the backstories were very good.

Discovered this series last week and have watched it all already!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

I'm going to watch series 3 over the weekend. Is the chief who was killed early on in series 1 back? He was great.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,869 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Season 3 is awful. I gave up midway through episode 4.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I somehow missed this existing till there was a tweet the other day about Edd China being an extra in an episode of season 3.

Halfway through episode 1 now and liking it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,486 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

Watched episode 1 earlier. It was terrible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭amadangomor

I'm going to watch series 3 over the weekend. Is the chief who was killed early on in series 1 back? He was great.

It goes through the main characters back stories and what happened before season one. Sort of a prequel.

Advertisement