Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CO2 inflator recommendations

Options
  • 22-07-2020 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭

After a disaster with a valve core today meaning a bailout to a taxi ride home I need to get my hands on a more idiot-proof CO2 inflator and/or CO2 inflator/mini-pump combo. Must be small though as I'd like to fit it into my bottle cage toolkit.

Ideally something I can screw on the cartridge before approaching the valve and then regulate the flow precisely and finely into the valve - not an "all or nothing" jobbie. The one I have is too binary.

Looking for actual experiences here, not just "this one on CRC looks great" - more of a "I have this model and it's 100% idiot-proof (plus light, durable, and compact) :)

Thanks to a Boards deal a few years ago I have tons of CO2 cartridges :pac:

Comments

Advertisement