Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orro Bikes

Options
  • 22-07-2020 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭

British firm - Orro bikes - anybody have any opinions to share?

Glanced over a few in B2R a couple of years back and thought I'd wait til a few were being bought and used on the roads here before giving them another look.

A special edition "Gold" has popped up for sale at a reasonable price so looking for any experiences either way.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,822 ✭✭✭fat bloke

I love them. B2R have been doing them for a good few years now. The colours are fanastic, build quality looks impressive. I think they're great. The signature series ones are awesome looking. B2R had a great deal on a deep red coloured one but it didn't coincide with a bike purchasing window for me. I've seen the black and gold one as well - gorgeous John Player reminiscent. There's a fella with one that I seen a few times in Laragh. They're disc aero bike is lovely too.

Bottom line - I haven't yet, but I definitely would.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,484 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

that's a decent price for an 853 framed bike with full 105:

https://www.orrobikes.com/shop/ferrum

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

That Ferrum is indeed a beautiful bike. I have my eye on a vintage steel frame at the moment so won't be shopping for steel brand new.

Gorgeous though, and a lifetime bike if treated well I'd say.

Advertisement