Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disability allowance refusal

Options
  • 22-07-2020 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I have been having problems securing a job since 2006 , under advice of my last employer i went to my doctor for an assessment of my mental health, after some tests they found some mental impairment with attention and memory specially affected.
    my daily life is affected as i cant do anything without supervision due to making gross mistakes.
    Under advice of my doctor i applied to disability allowance and was refused , as they say my impairment is not significant to prevent searching for a job.
    i have been applying for all low skilled jobs i see but after the interview nobody calls me , they say i'm not fit to work.
    Citizens advice office is closed, where can i get help to challenge their decision?

Comments

Advertisement