Advertisement
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Golf lessons Spawell

• 21-07-2020 10:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3 johnkelly1

Just had a lesson with Sergio, who is a new pro at the range. He brought a whole new level of understanding and enjoyment to my golf game. His ability to clearly communicate and demonstrate the fundamental principles of the golf swing means that you continue to reap the rewards of his lessons even when he is not present. His use of cutting-edge technology excellently complements his coaching style and can add detailed feedback to your sessions if you desire. This is all done while putting maximal focus on enjoying playing the game!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭ PokeHerKing

Hi Sergio

• Registered Users Posts: 1,626 ✭✭✭ gypsy79

User looks to be deleted. Two or three recommendations in other thread too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭ Ottoman_1000

johnkelly1 wrote: »
    Just had a lesson with Sergio, who is a new pro at the range. He brought a whole new level of understanding and enjoyment to my golf game. His ability to clearly communicate and demonstrate the fundamental principles of the golf swing means that you continue to reap the rewards of his lessons even when he is not present. His use of cutting-edge technology excellently complements his coaching style and can add detailed feedback to your sessions if you desire. This is all done while putting maximal focus on enjoying playing the game!

this has to be most unsubtle plug iv come across on boards :eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,849 ✭✭✭✭ endacl

Hi. Have you seen these things? I recently have. They’re brilliant! You should all try them!!!

electrical-plug-pin-500x500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,541 ✭✭✭✭ PARlance

Hi Sergio

Or... Hi Sergio's rival (trying to get mention of Sergio being banned).

I'm sure the mods are onto it, but in the interest of fairness, it should be noted that it could easily be someone else trying to tarnish his name in a sly/roundabout way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭ PokeHerKing

PARlance wrote: »
    Or... Hi Sergio's rival (trying to get mention of Sergio being banned).

I'm sure the mods are onto it, but in the interest of fairness, it should be noted that it could easily be someone else trying to tarnish his name in a sly/roundabout way.

That's some inception type thinking right there mate. Do you play chess?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,541 ✭✭✭✭ PARlance

That's some inception type thinking right there mate. Do you play chess?

Wouldn't have considered it as being some masteresque thinking myself, checkmate.

Advertisement