Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer Wanted

Options
  • 21-07-2020 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Any drummers out there in the Kildare / Laoise area interested in a covers band ??
    Looking to start rehearsing a setlist with view to gigging when possible

Guitar player , bass player and female vocalist ready , just need a drummer to complete the line up

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Williamcon11

Hello billy the drummer here very intrested in your band full kit transport plus lighting if you would not mind me asking what age ,
    group are you all live in dunboyne area willing torehearse any time
    regards billy

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Jimmygem

Hi Billy

Myself and the singer are based in Portarlington and bass player is in Kildare
    Ages range from 30-40 with a set list of old & current pop / rock covers.
    Rehearsals will be based near portarlington.

If you are interested in meeting up I can send you a few songs to start off with?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Williamcon11

Hello thank you for your mail would it be possible to send me a playlist. if i could suggest to you if it would be possible to get a rehearsel together i played my last gigs on march 7 dunboyne castle and march8 simon fun run in the phoenix park I have been helping out a band .
    who i know their regular drummer bounces in and out the set they played included pink floyd, thin lizzy, guns and roses killers among,
    many other songs i am happy to play any music.I am trying just to be with a perment set up i would consider myself an easy going person, i have no problem coming down for a rehearsal. cpuld i ask what the line up is , and indeed all your names. look forward to.
    hearing from you,
    regards billy.

Advertisement