Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drone registration on IAA website

• 21-07-2020 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭

I have tried twice over the past six months, to register a drone on the IAA website.

Both times the website form has crashed when trying to input my contact email address and both times I have sent them an email asking how I might proceed, but without getting a reply.

Has anyone else had a similar issue?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭tedpan

I haven't had an issue previously, but it's been a while since I've had to register. What drone are you using?

Cheers,

Tedpan

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Ger Roe

It's a DJI Mavic Air, Fly More Combo.

It was bought for work use and we are looking to register it and then undertake training, before using it in any meaningful way.

At the moment it is restricted to practice flying with all the safe mode features enabled. The control app has a wide range of features and options to get used to.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭tedpan

Ger Roe wrote:
    It's a DJI Mavic Air, Fly More Combo.

Ger Roe wrote:
    It was bought for work use and we are looking to register it and then undertake training, before using it in any meaningful way.

I have one too. Where are you located, I don't mind helping you get you up and running.

Advertisement