Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facemasks- washable

Options
  • 20-07-2020 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭

Anyone got any good deals on good quality washable masks they care to share? Ideally Irish made

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Bananaleaf

Most alterations shops are making them I think. If you are looking for specific recommendations I can tell you the two places I've gotten masks. Both irish made

• Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

Bananaleaf wrote: »
    Most alterations shops are making them I think. If you are looking for specific recommendations I can tell you the two places I've gotten masks. Both irish made

Thanks ive one recommendation for an alteration shop but it's in Galway and I'm on the east coast, I'd appreciate if you would thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9 silentfreakout

There are lots of Irish sellers on Etsy selling masks, lots are crafts people who I am sure have been struggling at the moment with their normal work. Make sure to tick the box for Irish shops in the search filter

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

I bought 3 from Street Masks Ireland and am happy enough with them, €6 each plus I paid €3 postage. There are quite a lot of them out there now if you search on Facebook or Instagram.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 SullieN

I bought a 3 pack from www.facemaskireland.ie very comfortable and arrived the next day. I saw them on adverts and they had 10% off with discount code ADVERTS but I'm not sure if the code is still working.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

miamee wrote: »
    I bought 3 from Street Masks Ireland and am happy enough with them, €6 each plus I paid €3 postage. There are quite a lot of them out there now if you search on Facebook or Instagram.

Ah yeah but Im interested in personal recommendations of quality merchandise. Thanks !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Bananaleaf

Very Handsome Things has a facebook page you can check out. Nice design, good fit and lots of materials. Based in Westmeath. Postage included in mask price. I've also bought from My Little Atelier which has a Facebook page and a bricks and mortar shop in Kilcock, Kildare. I think she is collection only but you could ask about delivery which would cost extra. I like both

Advertisement