Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting

Options
  • 20-07-2020 12:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Hi all,

Im looking for a bit of help or guidance.

Im currently looking to rent and unfortunately I`m not finding anything within my price range being on welfare and with the HAP contribution.

Is there anything else I can apply for in terms of welfare that might help my income so that the rent wont be such a burden.

Im leaving out a lot most likely so, any questions just fire them at me.

Kind regards.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

Peter117 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Im looking for a bit of help or guidance.

Im currently looking to rent and unfortunately I`m not finding anything within my price range being on welfare and with the HAP contribution.

Is there anything else I can apply for in terms of welfare that might help my income so that the rent wont be such a burden.

Im leaving out a lot most likely so, any questions just fire them at me.

Kind regards.

If you are getting €203 JSA then your contribution to HAP will be €20.60 per week and anything in excess of the rent limit for your area will be paid by you, so the aim for you is to find something within your limit.
    If your single/no kids on JSA/B then there’s nothing extra you can claim.

Advertisement