Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female Singer wanted

Options
  • 19-07-2020 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Male Guitarist based just outside of Dublin (N7) in my mid 30s seeking a female singer (preferably one who counts Fleetwood Mac among her favoured bands) to get a covers group up and running.

The idea is for you and I to work together and get a core group of songs down, then look for other musicians to comprise the rest of the band. If you and I click then we can set a “theme” for the band, decide what type of music we want to cover, etc. and get a set list going.

I’ve loads of experience gigging and playing, I need a Stevie Nicks to partner up with. Starting with a singer and getting some core songs down should make the process of getting bass player/etc. easy when the time comes.

Would be great to be out there looking for gigs before end of 2020 if music is allowed back in the pubs.

Thanks!

Comments

Advertisement