Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

German Practice Partner

Options
  • 15-07-2020 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

Hey,

I'm currently preparing for the German Goethe B2 exam. Just wondering if any native speakers or anyone with a pretty good knowledge of the language would be free for a few practice chats over Skype or Zoom?

Many thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

I don't know German from a tree!

But i wanted to say GOOD LUCK! :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

fitzgese wrote: »
    Hey,

I'm currently preparing for the German Goethe B2 exam. Just wondering if any native speakers or anyone with a pretty good knowledge of the language would be free for a few practice chats over Skype or Zoom?

Many thanks!

I finished the German part of my degree last year and I ended up just getting a tutor once a week. The other thing I did was listen to a series called Deutsch Perfekt on audible. They have a website but I think it's cheaper on audible.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

Advertisement