Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Office desk?

Options
  • 15-07-2020 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭

Anybody come across any office desk bargains?

Looking to get one for home as it looks like working from home will be extended till next year.

It would need to be big enough for 2 large screens and 2 laptops will be worked on full time. My back is broke from using the kitchen table!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 veray

Check IKEA

• Registered Users Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭Darc19

Auctionxchange in ballymount

Buy at auction or "buy now"

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Bravobabe

Anybody come across any office desk bargains?

Looking to get one for home as it looks like working from home will be extended till next year.

It would need to be big enough for 2 large screens and 2 laptops will be worked on full time. My back is broke from using the kitchen table!

Hi, I ended up having spinal surgery for sitting working on computers for years.
    Get a good desk and chair ASAP.

I got a sit/stand chair and seat from this company - AJ Products
    https://www.ajproducts.ie/office-conference/office-furniture/active-office-furniture/standing-desk/29056525-25206344.wf?productId=25206341

LIDL are currently selling desks that can be setup as sit or standing. They are made from corriboard (strengthened cardboard) for about €25
    (my wife got one and it serves a purpose for €25 - but you get what you pay for and will it last a year????)

But get a decent desk and chair - it will be a good investment

Advertisement