Advertisement
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

Online Pilates/Yoga class for post run stretch

Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭ thebackbar

Hi,

Most mornings I do a circa 9km run. I want to do some post running stretching core work. Does anyone know of a online class I could follow. Ideally I'd like to do a different routine every day. ( i don't mind paying )

Comments

• I found the 30 days of Yoga with Adriene quite good - different every day and talks you through all the movements with variations to make it harder/easier as necessary

• I found yoga for athletes quite good. I only did the free ones that I could find on youtube. However there is also a subscription option that gives a lot more access to various yoga routines.

• thebackbar wrote: »
    Hi,

Most mornings I do a circa 9km run. I want to do some post running stretching core work. Does anyone know of a online class I could follow. Ideally I'd like to do a different routine every day. ( i don't mind paying )

Down Dog Yoga App (they have a Web version also) is very good. There's a free beginers app. I got it on sale for 20e for the year but might be a bit more.
    Very customisable for duration and what you want to work on etc

Advertisement