Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

2021 Audi Q4 Sportback e-tron

Options
  • 11-07-2020 3:05pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 154 ✭✭

New Audi Q4 e tron and Q4 sportback, I think I have found my next car

The Q4 E-Tron Sportback has an 82-kilowatt-hour battery pack and two electric motors: one on the front axle, and another on the rear. The electric motor in the rear produces 201 horsepower (150 kilowatts), while the motor on the front axle adds an extra 100 horses (75 kilowatts). That gives the E-Tron Sportback a combined output of 301 hp (225 kW), with power traveling to all four wheels. With that, the Q4 Sportback will hit 62 miles per hour (100 kilometers per hour) in 6.3 seconds, and on to a restricted top speed of 111.8 mph (180 km/h).
    The Sportback's total driving range is an estimated 280 miles (450 kilometers) on the European WLTP scale, though that number will be less on the US scale. But, with a maximum charging capacity of 125 kilowatts, it takes the Q4 just 30 minutes to reach an 80 percent charge.

Q4 E tron

98-audi-q4-etron-geneva-2019-press-hero-side.jpg?itok=D9bVcPG6

Q4 Sportback E tron

audi-q4-e-tron-sportback-concept.jpg7-audi-e-tron-static-rear.jpg?itok=ilKNbSYQ

https://www.motor1.com/news/432743/audi-q4-e-tron-sportback-concept-details/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭kirving

The rear reminds me of an i30 Fastback somewhat.

Is restricted top speed common? Reads to.me like the motor is more capable, but limit is electronic.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,726 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

The top photo looks like the VW Atlas.

Lovely vehicle.

Advertisement