Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adidas.ie Discount code

Options
  • 09-07-2020 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have a discount code for Adidas.ie, the site says sign up to the newsletter and receive a 20% Discount code, I've never signed up before and haven't received it, tried with a different email and all!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

I guess you have checked your spam folder, sometimes my emails from adidas land in there.

On the discount code you are looking for there is a thread in the coupons/living frugally forum and there is a poster there who will help with a code for Adidas if you send them a PM. The very first poster on there is the one who can help, they have helped me with codes.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058073341

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

andrew1977 wrote: »
    I guess you have checked your spam folder, sometimes my emails from adidas land in there.

On the discount code you are looking for there is a thread in the coupons/living frugally forum and there is a poster there who will help with a code for Adidas if you send them a PM. The very first poster on there is the one who can help, they have helped me with codes.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058073341

Thanks I actually received it this morning, but of course the Item is excluded from all promotional discounts and offers!

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

PRSQ-S3TF-P7HV-L6LRH for 15% off on website or 20% off on app if any use to anyone!

Advertisement