Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Preparation courses

Options
  • 07-07-2020 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

Hi all. Just wondering has anyone here or heard of anyone who attended the grad med course in dublin usually held in January and if so did they find them helpful? Or even any other online courses, I am interested to hear thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 markocokram

Yeah I did it this year. Came from a non science background and felt very well prepared having done the course. The teachers are all nice people to deal with and will do their best to help you.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Banaba

Yeah I did it this year. Came from a non science background and felt very well prepared having done the course. The teachers are all nice people to deal with and will do their best to help you.

Did you get the score you wanted in mays gamsat?

Also did you do the full course or just the science part of the course?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 garret03teeg

I didn't come from a science background and couldn't afford any of the courses.

If you're worried about that, I got a great deal on adverts for 10€ for gamsat material, including gradmed stuff. I just organised a good study timetable, used the material as well as doing some outside reading, Kahn academy and youtube.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 viperventoux

Im looking at 2021 sitting and currently trying to work up a study timetable. I work from home and have about 3-4hrs a day were I can graft away and study. Im from the humanities (PhD) myself so S3 is my weak spot. Any advice planning wise?

Laying out an effective timetable?

Advertisement